Dynamic Duel Academy
Begin your Dynamic Duel Academy experience right now! Just click "Register"
Dynamic Duel Academy
Begin your Dynamic Duel Academy experience right now! Just click "Register"
Dynamic Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamic Duel Academy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon)

Go down 
+7
yumafan23
RoxasXSora
DarkMagician67
YamiYusei
Destroyer
Yoshikawa Yusuke
Tsubasa Mushra
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsubasa Mushra
Admin
Admin
Tsubasa Mushra

Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon)   Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:27 pm

duel4food13 wrote:
Spoiler:

well done
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TomodachiGameplays
duel4food13

duel4food13

PostSubject: Re: Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon)   Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:09 pm

Xyz Monster :

Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) Number_61__volcasaurus_by_grezar-d51h4hh

Materials: Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) 1328563035-21756200

Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) CyberDragon-BP01-EN-C-1E
Back to top Go down
Tsubasa Mushra
Admin
Admin
Tsubasa Mushra

PostSubject: Re: Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon)   Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:46 pm

thecardprince wrote:
Spoiler:

well done
Back to top Go down
Prince of Mist

Prince of Mist

PostSubject: Re: Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon)   Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 11:44 pm

Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) MadolcheButlerusk-REDU-JP-C

Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) MadolcheChouxvalier-REDU-EN-OP

Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) QueenMadolcheTiaramisu-ABYR-JP-SR

.... I have no idea why choux is so small ._. but thats madolche butrusk, madolche choux valier, and madolche tiaramusa
Back to top Go down
Tsubasa Mushra
Admin
Admin
Tsubasa Mushra

PostSubject: Re: Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon)   Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon)   Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 5:51 pm

Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) ThunderEndDragon-PHSW-EN-UR-1E
Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) HieraticSealoftheSunDragonOverlord-GAOV-EN-C-1E
Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) HieraticSealoftheSunDragonOverlord-GAOV-EN-C-1E
Back to top Go down
Tsubasa Mushra
Admin
Admin
Tsubasa Mushra

PostSubject: Re: Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon)   Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:16 pm

Eternal wrote:
Spark wrote:

Xyz Summons can be conducted when there are two or more monsters of the same Level on your side of the field. Those monsters can be used as Xyz Materials to Summon an Xyz Monster whose Rank is the same as the Levels of the monsters used.
I think these needs to either be changed or something needs to be added.
XYZ Monsters like, Gaia Dragon The Thunder Charger, Constellar Ptolemys Messier 7, Number C39: Utopia Ray, and Number C32: Shark Drake Vice only need ONE pre-determined monster on the field to be XYZ Summoned.

but anywaythe class was to cover the basics, those yu mentioned are special cases...
Back to top Go down
MrGEEZUS
Admin
Admin
MrGEEZUS

PostSubject: Re: Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon)   Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 3:10 pm

Spark wrote:

Xyz Summons can be conducted when there are two or more monsters of the same Level on your side of the field. Those monsters can be used as Xyz Materials to Summon an Xyz Monster whose Rank is the same as the Levels of the monsters used.
I think this needs to either be changed or something needs to be added.
XYZ Monsters like, Gaia Dragon The Thunder Charger, Constellar Ptolemys Messier 7, Number C39: Utopia Ray, and Number C32: Shark Drake Vice, only need ONE pre-determined monster on the field to be XYZ Summoned.
Back to top Go down
https://dynamicduelacademy.forumotion.com
Tsubasa Mushra
Admin
Admin
Tsubasa Mushra

PostSubject: Re: Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon)   Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:28 pm

yumafan23 wrote:
Spoiler:

welldone
Back to top Go down
yumafan23

yumafan23

PostSubject: Re: Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon)   Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 7:21 pm

i will use my ace

first useing a level 4 [img]Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) Images11[/img][img]Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) Images13[/img]

then you xyz number 39 [img]Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) Images14[/img]

then you CHAOS xyz my ace! [img]Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) Images15[/img]
Back to top Go down
Tsubasa Mushra
Admin
Admin
Tsubasa Mushra

PostSubject: Re: Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon)   Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:40 pm

pikachu38 wrote:
Spoiler:

well done
Back to top Go down
RoxasXSora

RoxasXSora

PostSubject: Re: Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon)   Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 11:22 pm

I'll pick my fave xyz, he may be called number 6 but he is certainly number 1^_^
Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) ChronomalyGoldenJet-REDU-EN-OP
using it's effect plus another one,
Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) ChronomalyGoldenJet-REDU-EN-OP
will equal level 6:p
Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) Number6ChronomalyAtlando-REDU-EN-OP
never diss old things that make no sense in the place they where found in
Back to top Go down
http://crayacademy.forumotion.com/
Tsubasa Mushra
Admin
Admin
Tsubasa Mushra

PostSubject: Re: Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon)   Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:50 pm

DarkMagician67 wrote:
Spoiler:

well done
Back to top Go down
DarkMagician67

DarkMagician67

PostSubject: Re: Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon)   Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:48 pm

XYZ Monster
Submersible Carrier Aero Shark
Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) 300px-SubmersibleCarrierAeroSharkGENF-EN-SR-1E

XYZ Materials
= Hammer Shark (if his effect resolves: "Once per turn: You can reduce the Level of this card by 1, and if you do, Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower WATER monster from your hand.")
Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) 300px-HammerShark-GAOV-EN-R-1E

+ Friller Rabca
Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) 300px-FrillerRabca-PHSW-EN-SR-1E
Back to top Go down
Tsubasa Mushra
Admin
Admin
Tsubasa Mushra

PostSubject: Re: Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon)   Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:19 pm

djyusei wrote:
Spoiler:

well done
Back to top Go down
YamiYusei
Teacher
Teacher
YamiYusei

PostSubject: Re: Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon)   Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 3:18 pm

Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) Golem10 = Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) Burst11 Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) Hero11
Back to top Go down
Tsubasa Mushra
Admin
Admin
Tsubasa Mushra

PostSubject: Re: Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon)   Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:57 pm

Destroyer wrote:
Spoiler:

well done
Back to top Go down
Destroyer

Destroyer

PostSubject: Re: Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon)   Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 2:30 pm

Xyz Monster:Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) NeoGalaxyEyesPhotonDragon-GAOV-EN-UR-1E Xyz Materials: Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) PHSW-EN011 + Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) BlueEyesWhiteDragon-GLD5-EN-GGR-LE +Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) WhiteNightDragonANPR-EN-ScR-1E
Back to top Go down
http://www.yahoo.com
Tsubasa Mushra
Admin
Admin
Tsubasa Mushra

PostSubject: Re: Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon)   Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:24 pm

Yoshikawa Yusuke wrote:
Spoiler:

well done
Back to top Go down
Yoshikawa Yusuke
Admin
Admin
Yoshikawa Yusuke

PostSubject: Re: Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon)   Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 12:17 pm

Exceed Monster:

Temtempo the Percussion Djinn
Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) 300px-TemtempothePercussionDjinn-YS12-EN-SR-1E

Xyz Materials:

Marauding Captain:
Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) 300px-MaraudingCaptain-YS12-EN-C-1E

+T.G Warlwolf:
Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) 300px-TGWarwolfEXVC-EN-C-1E
Back to top Go down
Tsubasa Mushra
Admin
Admin
Tsubasa Mushra

PostSubject: Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon)   Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 11:39 am

Good morning students lets begin our next lecture...

Xyz Summon

An Xyz Summon (pronounced ik-seez[1], エクシーズ召喚, Ekushīzu Shōkan) is the Special Summon of an Xyz Monster from the Extra Deck. It is a game mechanism introduced in Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL.

In order to Xyz Summon an Xyz Monster, you must first take the required Xyz Materials face-up on your side of the field and stack them together (called overlaying in the anime). Then, the Xyz Monster is Xyz Summoned from your Extra Deck, and placed on top of the stack.

Xyz Materials are not sent to the Graveyard. Instead, they are placed on the same Monster Card Zone beneath the Summoned Xyz Monster.

The respective battle positions of the Xyz Materials do not matter, so long as they are all face-up. However, once you have Xyz Summoned your Xyz Monster, ensure that the entire stack is neatly aligned in face-up attack position, regardless of whether or not the Xyz Monster is summoned in face-up ATK or DEF position.

An Xyz Summon is a type of Special Summon, and an Xyz Monster is a Special Summon-only monster.

Some effects may require you to remove Xyz Materials from an Xyz Monster. In this case, the required Xyz Materials are taken from beneath the Xyz Monster in question and sent to the Graveyard. This is known as detaching. Be wary though, as some such effects may have a downside if an Xyz Monster has no Xyz Materials left beneath it.

Note that an Xyz Monster Special Summoned via any means other than an Xyz Summon (except for Xyz Reborn) will not have any Xyz Materials beneath it. Therefore, any negative effects that might apply to an Xyz Monster in such a state will be applied immediately.

Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) 300px-XyzReborn-ORCS-EN-ScR-1E

If an Xyz Monster is flipped face-down, the Xyz Materials beneath it are not sent to the Graveyard.

If a card that would banish cards sent to the graveyard (such as "Macro Cosmos" or "Banisher of the Radiance") is in effect, when an Xyz Monster is destroyed/removed from the field the Xyz Materials beneath it are banished. However if an effect that would banish a monster(s) on the field (like "Dimensional Fissure") is activated, only the Xyz Monster will be affected. The Materials used will be sent to the Graveyard.

In OCG/TCG, Trap Monsters can be used as Xyz Materials, but not Token Monsters. You can't use Tokens as Xyz Monster Material.

Similar to how players say that they "Release"/"Tribute", "Sacrifice", "Fuse", or "Tune" their monsters to perform a Tribute, Ritual, Fusion, or Synchro Summon, players would state that they "Overlay" their selected monsters to perform an Xyz Summon.

When Xyz Summons were revealed in the OCG, they were mistakenly translated as "Exceed Summons" by fans. Many translators acknowledged after the official term was revealed that "Xyz" was also a valid translation, but that they assumed it was not correct during the initial translation since it does not have any obvious pronunciation. The fact that it was meant to be pronounced "ik-seez" was not obvious from the katakana "エクシーズ", which has a romaji reading of "Ekushīzu" and the closest English equivalent to it was "Exceed".

As usual we will have a special homework, i want all students to present an Exceed Monster and the correct Overlay Units (Xyz Materials)... Class dismissed...

Source:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon)   Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class: How to Xyz Summon (Exceed Summon)
Page 1 of 1