Dynamic Duel Academy
Begin your Dynamic Duel Academy experience right now! Just click "Register"
Dynamic Duel Academy
Begin your Dynamic Duel Academy experience right now! Just click "Register"
Dynamic Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamic Duel Academy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Black Market

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince of Mist

Prince of Mist

The Black Market  Empty
PostSubject: The Black Market    The Black Market  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 19, 2012 10:57 pm

Hey want some crack or somethin..? No? Just.... Childrens Card Games @_@? Eh your call.

400- Resonators: Resonators are a synchro deck. Their like the less main stream version of the synchron warrior decks. basically they can search stuff rather easy with their support cards, and they are searchable themselves with tour guide, with the restriction that you cant sycnh with them so you just Xyz. Over all its a deacent deck

500- Chaos piper: Chaos piper is a deck that focuses on getting hand advantage with mystic piper. It is very common to keep your hand at 6 at allmost all times. The deck was a bit damaged with sorcerer going to 1, but it is still fully functional, and also a great synchro deck with the capabilities of summoning Shooting Quaser Dragon

450- Demise Town: This deck focuses on nuking the field in anyway. It is prefer'd to have the card "Gear Town" which summons a ancient gear monster from your hand deck or grave when it is destroyed. so you get a very easily searchable demise king of armaggedon on the field, pay 2000 lp to nuke everything but demise, and then do atleast 5400 damage if you summon the ancient gear dragon. If you havent normal summoned then you can do even more damage. You also can use black rose dragon to nuke the field. it does not keep itself on the field but you can still get a good 3000 damage done. Over all this is a rather good deck.

650- Synchron Warriors: This is a very consistant deck. Its main focus is to summon a lot of Synchron Warriors,with junk synchron, Quickdraw Synchron, and Synchron explorer. You can also summon Dragon synchros with Debris Dragon. It is a very good Deck, and is about tier 2 or 2.5 . It easily has atleast a chance of beating inzektors or rabbit

Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

Ghost of ET

The Black Market  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Market    The Black Market  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:02 pm

i would ask for some but you now i'm super stingy about currency sooooooooooo i really don't like using others decks.
Back to top Go down
Prince of Mist

Prince of Mist

The Black Market  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Market    The Black Market  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 4:07 pm

.-.
Back to top Go down
BusterKing
Ra Yellow
Ra Yellow
BusterKing

The Black Market  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Market    The Black Market  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 4:25 pm

i would like the crack^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Black Market  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Black Market    The Black Market  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Market
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dynamic Duel Academy :: Dueling Center :: Deck Shop-
Jump to: