Dynamic Duel Academy
Begin your Dynamic Duel Academy experience right now! Just click "Register"
Dynamic Duel Academy
Begin your Dynamic Duel Academy experience right now! Just click "Register"
Dynamic Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamic Duel Academy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HEY EVERY ONE, I HAVE A SHOP YES ME GHOST I HAVE TONS OF COOL DECKS SOOO YEAH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost of ET

Ghost of ET

HEY EVERY ONE, I HAVE A SHOP YES ME GHOST I HAVE TONS OF COOL DECKS SOOO YEAH  Empty
PostSubject: HEY EVERY ONE, I HAVE A SHOP YES ME GHOST I HAVE TONS OF COOL DECKS SOOO YEAH    HEY EVERY ONE, I HAVE A SHOP YES ME GHOST I HAVE TONS OF COOL DECKS SOOO YEAH  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 10:51 pm

Here's the first one this is the name
Traps for power 60 dd
it uses traps only and like 3 monsters i bet you guys can change it up to be super power full and what not.

next is known as Heroic man 60
this deck revolves around heroic and bounzer cards i ran it alot but havent used it after my deck building skills got better hope someone else can do better at making it better than i can.

another is a special deck to me cause i never tried it out its know as
Future is good 60
not sure what it does i know youll need ton of life points though hahaha

this one is a bit strange to me its known as
Super sharks 60
it's mostly shark cards but im pretty sure with the right owner someone can build into ultimate shark huh huh .

you might think this is a joke but here's a deck that defeated hikari-san or musha yes it defeated him but thats just false advertising because its nothing but normal monsters that's it just normal monsters lvl 4 and over 1500 atk yep its known as
No luck 30

another i might charge a bit of a higher price is known as
Light power 70
its based around just light sworn cards they have a powerfull card you might be familiar with but hey what can i say its just the power of light but i bet someone can do much better and make it very strong.

okay check it i tried to make an
Anti-quasar 60
deck but it really wasn't working around but just before i put it on here for sale i altered it it might be just a powerful deck but i'm not sure so i'm gonna charge the normal price.

here the what going on on my research i tried to make a deck that can summon huge xyz monsters and by huge i mean rank 10 i'm giving this one away free yes my researched i've worked hard on i'm giving for you guys if you want it sadly it looks like a regular chaos dragons but if you look closely its really not any way the name of this deck is
Dragon fight 0
its really powerful when you get out rank 10 xyz which can be really easy to summon giving some patience.

Well guess what my research has brought me to 2 new decks I'll give these away free to because all my research decks are free the first one is called

Rabbit match 0

it focuses around sending rock type monsters to the grave with the spell and traps not to mention most of them have 1900 atk then you can bring them back thanks to the golem cards then when you wear down you're opponent you can banish all the rocks you sent to the grave to summon a monster ive tested this deck it works i got the monster to 11250 it was amazing but sadly i still lost cause i went over board on sending the rocks to the grave. hey meybe you guys can figure out how to get them from being removed from play.

the next deck is known as

Rabbit samurai 0

it bases on samurai cards and rabbit to summon chamber lane for the xyz summon of chronomaly chroanaut or something like that then you get to special summon other samurais to get out kusanagi that might be a shut down if instead of summoning the chronomaly card and just summon silvermountain so thats that deck.

Last edited by Ghost of ET on Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YamiYusei
Teacher
Teacher
YamiYusei

HEY EVERY ONE, I HAVE A SHOP YES ME GHOST I HAVE TONS OF COOL DECKS SOOO YEAH  Empty
PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERY ONE, I HAVE A SHOP YES ME GHOST I HAVE TONS OF COOL DECKS SOOO YEAH    HEY EVERY ONE, I HAVE A SHOP YES ME GHOST I HAVE TONS OF COOL DECKS SOOO YEAH  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 7:43 pm

anti qusar please
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERY ONE, I HAVE A SHOP YES ME GHOST I HAVE TONS OF COOL DECKS SOOO YEAH    HEY EVERY ONE, I HAVE A SHOP YES ME GHOST I HAVE TONS OF COOL DECKS SOOO YEAH  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 9:54 pm

your purchase will be made as long as the admin's is paying attention
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERY ONE, I HAVE A SHOP YES ME GHOST I HAVE TONS OF COOL DECKS SOOO YEAH    HEY EVERY ONE, I HAVE A SHOP YES ME GHOST I HAVE TONS OF COOL DECKS SOOO YEAH  I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 6:18 pm

Hello Everyone DarkMagician67 ,and I have joined shops yes we have. DarkMagician67 is now the owner of my deck shop so he now make the prices and i'm just an employee soo thats that.
Back to top Go down
sillygod

sillygod

PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERY ONE, I HAVE A SHOP YES ME GHOST I HAVE TONS OF COOL DECKS SOOO YEAH    HEY EVERY ONE, I HAVE A SHOP YES ME GHOST I HAVE TONS OF COOL DECKS SOOO YEAH  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:04 pm

can i please have the dragon fight deck?
Back to top Go down
Ghost of ET

Ghost of ET

PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERY ONE, I HAVE A SHOP YES ME GHOST I HAVE TONS OF COOL DECKS SOOO YEAH    HEY EVERY ONE, I HAVE A SHOP YES ME GHOST I HAVE TONS OF COOL DECKS SOOO YEAH  I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:49 pm

Please place all request on DarkMagician67 and Ghost of ET's deck shop this deck shop have combined with DarkMagician67's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEY EVERY ONE, I HAVE A SHOP YES ME GHOST I HAVE TONS OF COOL DECKS SOOO YEAH    HEY EVERY ONE, I HAVE A SHOP YES ME GHOST I HAVE TONS OF COOL DECKS SOOO YEAH  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEY EVERY ONE, I HAVE A SHOP YES ME GHOST I HAVE TONS OF COOL DECKS SOOO YEAH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dynamic Duel Academy :: Dueling Center :: Deck Shop-
Jump to: